Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions from our customers about Dizzy Dean’s Fireworks.
Q. Do you have other locations for fireworks in Alabama?
- A. Yes. Dizzy Dean’s currently has locations in Northport, Brookwood, Winfield, Priceville, Decatur, Town Creek, Rainsville, Guntersville, Boaz, Gadsden, Hueytown, and McCalla Alabama. Click on ‘Locations & Hours‘ to see maps and directions.
Q. To buy 1 get 1 free, do I have to get two of the same item?
- A. No – feel free to match equal value to the item that you buy. Even better, if you buy – for example – an assortment that costs $99.99 then you essentially have a $100 shopping spree – pick out your choice of free items up to $100!
Q. Do you double your price and then sell “Buy 1 Get 1?”
- A. No. Our competitors like to say we do but its just not true. We encourage you to check around. You will find that Dizzy Dean’s has the low price in almost every case. In fact, you can often get 2 items at Dizzy Dean’s for LESS than what you pay for just 1 of the same item at other fireworks stores.
Q. Do you sell M-80s or “Cherry Bombs”?
- A. No – but we sure get asked a lot! Dizzy Dean’s by law only sells Class ‘C’ (consumer) fireworks. M-80s are a Class ‘A’ explosive and are no longer available to the pubilc.
Q. Do you sell metal sparklers?
- A. In most cases, yes.
Q. Are you open all year?
- A. No. Dizzy Dean’s is open for 7-10 days leading up to July 4th and New Year’s Eve.
Q. Is it safe to hold roman candles, sparklers, etc. in your hand?
- A. Click on our ‘Fireworks Safety‘ page for official Dizzy Dean’s policies and safety information.
Q. What forms of payment do you accept?
- A. Cash or Major Cards (Debit or Credit). Unfortunately, personal checks have become more and more risky and are accepted only in rare cases.
Q. Where is the corporate office?
- A. Northport, Alabama. You may leave a message at 205-887-4632.